Have you ever had stage fright? Then this course is for you! Although it may seem to come naturally to some people, public speaking is actually a skill that can be learned. Todd Dewett provides you with techniques to prepare yourself mentally and physically so that you can feel comfortable—or even enjoy—delivering your message to an audience.
- The Mindfulness Code Keys for Overcoming Stress, Anxiety, Fear, and Unhappiness
- Speaking to You Contemporary Poetry and Public Address
- The New Religious Intolerance Overcoming the Politics of Fear in an Anxious Age [Audiobook]
- Public Speaking Tips Make Connections with Storytelling
- How to be a Master Presenter - Secrets of Public Speaking